- Growth of noise /v∞/ . . . #processing #sketch #phoneart #abstract #code
- Not an actual projection. . . . . #processing #abstract #architecture #code #generative
- NNin/tended — Programming without testing can lead to unintended but nevertheless pretty outcomes. . . . #processing #generative #abstract #code #fluid
- Sighting gone 64 . . . . #processing #abstract #code #blackandwhite #stripes
- Saw it as a dance. Primarily on drums. . . . #processing #noise #movement #abstract #code #stripes
- It was built. Not like the others. . . #processing #building #brutalism #code #phi
With increasing service reuse came the need for portable data formats, XML was one of the first widely used, but lately JSON is in bloom.
I needed to convert XML into JSON format for easier consumption on the client, so here’s an article describing the way to do it using XSLT with code and examples.
A wild mix of snippets that make my life easier.
Even when working alone or on simple projects, I like to have the benefits of source control – history, branching, and backup. Here are the common steps that need to be taken to use git in this scenario.
As a generalist in the role of technical project manager, I am working with software projects from many perspectives.
I’ve got a Util folder where I keep some utilities, most of them are web-development related. I keep it in Dropbox so I can easily update it and get it when and wherever I need it.
What does it all mean – Smartphone face, BlackBerry prayer, Facebook facelift, Continuous partial attention, Attentional blink
Signal picked up in the past couple of months – Black Swan Theory, Histomap, Landsat 7 images, SpaceX Dragon
The site was born in close cooperation with fantastic people from CHEZ CLICHÉ Tourismus GmbH.
I just went through a process of installing the apps that I use every day – so here they are.
The web is full of redirection these days.