A list of interesting content at this moment in time.
It turns out that IE7 doesn’t support the
forEach construct, and in while rewriting it, I noticed how the code becomes so much uglier and less readable, which led me to think about the programming language evolution.
I am starting this post series as a way for me to preserve some things I have enjoyed.
There are situations where you need to pass multiple values for the same parameter to the server, here are some patterns.
- Multiple checkboxes to pick the values for the same purpose.
- Select columns to show in the table
- Select post categories
- User can add as much values as he/she likes.
- Add new tag
- Add language
- User can remove multiple items from a list.
- Remove items from shopping cart
This can be handled by passing many values in one parameter with a common delimiter, or by passing multiple values as the same parameter. Here are examples with the GET method, for the POST it works the same.Continue reading “Multiple Values For The Same GET or POST Parameter in ASP.NET MVC”